Best RMS Coaching in Dehradun best Entrance Exam Coaching center
About Doon Sainik School Coaching Academy
Doon Sainik School Coaching Academy provides the best RMS coaching in Dehradun. The academy not only provides coaching for RMS school but for other schools as well such as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, The Doon School, Welham Schools, etc. Along with the coaching for the entrance exam for different schools.
Moving back to RMS coaching in Dehradun,Doon Sainik School prepares the students for the admissions in VI & IX standards as RMS provides admissions only in VI & IX classes. The students can join Doon Sainik School from any part of India to get RMS coaching in Dehradun. What makes Doon Sainik School one of the best options for RMS coaching in Dehradun?
• Doon Sainik School has expert faculty members who provide the best RMS coaching in Dehradun.
• Doon Sainik School offers a competitive environment that helps you to motivate your moral.
• The faculties conduct class tests on a regular basis to monitor the preparation of the students so far.
• Doon Sainik School provides the best study material for RMS entrance exam preparation. They will also recommend the books for the RMS entrance exam that will cover the complete syllabus of the entrance exam.
• The faculty at Doon Sainik School motivates their students in the class to do well so that they can finally perform well in the entrance exam.
• The students can also get last year’s question paper for the RMS entrance exam to get an idea about the pattern of the question being asked in the entrance exam.
• There is flexibility in the classes for the comfort of the students.
• The students who are not able to join the regular classes can also join the weekend classes to get the best RMS coaching in Dehradun.
• The students also get individual one-on-one guidelines to do better in the preparation of the RMS entrance exam.
Who are eligible to apply for the RMS Entrance Exam?
• Only male students are eligible to apply for RMS admissions.
• For admissions in VI standard, the age limit of the students must be between 10 to 11 years as of 1st July of the admission year.
• For admissions in IX standard, the age limit of the students must be between 13 to 14 years as of 1st July of the admission year.
• The relaxation in upper age will be provided up to 6 months for the war of personnel killed in action.
• For admission in VI standard, the students must have passed V standard from a recognized School before the date of admission at RMS. The students appearing in V standard is eligible to appear in the respective entrance test.
• For admission in IX standard, the students must have passed VIII standard from a recognised School before the date of admission at RMS.
How about the examination Pattern of the RMS entrance exam
Syllabus of the entrance exam of RMS
• Mathematics Syllabus
Temperature, Lines & Angles, Ratio & proportion, Area & perimeter, Square root, Simple interest, Average, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Unitary method, Fractions, HCF & LCM, Natural numbers, etc.
• GK Syllabus
Inventions & inventors, Some historical events/ landmarks, Games & sports, Capitals & Currencies, National parks & sanctuaries located in India, important townships on Rivers, Countries, Indian Armed Forces, Atomic power stations in India, Important days, Classical Dance forms of India, States of India, Union territories, important facts about India, etc.
• English Syllabus
Antonyms & Synonyms, Articles & prepositions, Conjunctions, Letter writing, English grammar, Idioms, One-word substitution Vocabulary, etc.
• Intelligence Test
Coding & Decoding, Alphabetical arrangement of words, Classification, analogy test, series completion, mathematics operations, etc.
Reservation of vacancies
As per last year’s data, the reservation of vacancies available at RMS is as follows-
• For the wards of JCOs/ OR of Army, Navy & Air Force (Including ex-servicemen)- 70%
• For the wards of Officers of Army, Navy & Air Force (Including retired officers & wards of civilians- 30%
• 50% of seats are reserved for the wards of Service personnel killed in action.
• 15% & 7.5% seats are reserved for the reserved categories like SC & ST.
Interview & Result to get selected at RMS
The students who qualify in the entrance exam of RMS will be called for a personal interview at the respective RMS campus. The final merit list for the admissions will be prepared as per the result of the personal interview. The result will be available online on the official website of RMS.
Selection procedure of RMS
The Doon School is located in Dehradun is one of the best school that is known for quality education. The students come from different parts of India to study at The Doon School. The Doon School is a boy boarding school. It has a very good reputation for providing world-class education and many other extra-curricular activities such as sports, cultural activities, music, dance, and many others. The parents who want their child to study at The Doon School should prepare their students from the very beginning. For this, you should approach a good coaching institute for your child and Doon School Entrance Exam Coaching in Dehradun.
Where to join coaching classes for The Doon School entrance examination
Proper preparation is very important to clear the entrance examination of The Doon School. One of the best options for the preparation of the entrance exam is joining “Doon Sainik School”. Doon Sainik School is located in Dehradun that provides the best coaching for The Doon School entrance exam. The students get complete guidelines to prepare for the entrance examination of The Doon School. The students get to study as per the syllabus of the entrance exam of The Doon School.
How Doon Sainik School will help the students in preparing for the entrance exam of The Doon School?
Doon Sainik School is the best Doon School Entrance Exam Coaching Institute in Dehradun. Doon Sainik School not only provides maths coaching but prepares the students in other subjects as well such as English, Science, GK, etc. The students get the most possible solutions for all their queries. One of the best parts of Doon Sainik School is that it prepares the students for the entrance examinations of different schools including The Doon School. On top of it, you will get excellent teachers for all the subjects at Doon Sainik School. Many students wish to get admission to such a popular school like The Doon School because here the students get a chance to improve their personality overall. The students come from across the world to study at The Doon School to fulfill their dreams. The students have to qualify for the entrance examination in order to get admission to The Doon School. Doon Sainik School will help you to prepare for the examination by providing the best Facility coaching in Dehradun.
Faculty at Doon Sainik School Coaching Academy
The faculty at Doon Sainik School is quite experienced to teach the students all the subjects in-depth whether it is mathematics, English, or Science. Every student is not similar, they have their own level of understanding. For example- one student is weak in Mathematics but good in English, whereas the other students may be weak in English but may have a strong edge in Mathematics. The job of a teacher is not only to explain the topics in the class but also to analyze the strengths & weaknesses of every student. At Doon Sainik School the teachers do a pre-analysis for the students and then start coaching as per their requirements. The teaching staff at Doon Sainik School is one of the main reasons for the success of Doon Sainik School Coaching Academy.
Who is eligible to apply for The Doon School entrance exam?
As we already discussed that The Doon School is a boys boarding school that offers admission to eligible students. The admissions get opened in the months of January & April every year. In January the admissions carried out for class VIII and in April month the admissions get open for class VII. The eligibility criteria for class VII & VII are as follows-
• For class VII
The minimum age to apply for class VII is 11 years and the maximum age is 12 years as of September month of the entrance examination year.
• For class VIII
The minimum age to apply for class VIII is 12 years and the maximum age is 13 years as of September month of the entrance examination year.
How are the examination pattern & the syllabus of The Doon School entrance exam?
Well, there is no specified syllabus for the entrance exam of The Doon School. The questions in the entrance examination of The Doon School are quite similar to the subjects you already studied in previous classes. However, the sample question paper of the entrance examination can be obtained from the school to understand the question paper pattern much better. It will help you to understand the examination pattern as well.
Examination Papers Duration of the exam Final Evaluation
English 1 hour The final evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the performance of students in all 5 papers.
Mathematics 1 hour
Hindi 1 hour
Verbal Reasoning 50 minutes
Non-verbal reasoning 30 minutes
How is the admission procedure of The Doon School?
The admissions are provided to the eligible students that include two phases- Phase I and Phase II.
• Phase I
In phase I, the written examination will be conducted to evaluate the best eligible students. The entrance examination will be conducted in the major cities of India such as Dehradun, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Jaipur, Hyderabad, etc. There will be a total of 5 papers in the written examination as mentioned above. Hindi will be a mandatory subject for all the students. However, the students who have not studied Hindi in the last 5 years prior to the entrance exam of The Doon School may be allowed to exempt the Hindi language as a subject.
• Phase II
Phase II will be scheduled only for those students who have passed the written entrance exam of The Doon School. Phase II will be a personal interview. Phase II i.e. Personal Interview round will be scheduled in the month of December at the school campus itself and in some other selected cities such as Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai, etc.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is affiliated to CBSE which is located in 2 states and 7 Union Territories. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides co-education to eligible students from class VI to XII. These schools are fully residential that offers the best infrastructure to the students. It provides a great opportunity for those students who want good Navodaya Vidyalaya Coaching in Dehradun and do not get financial help for their studies. The education in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is free including boarding, uniforms, books & notebooks, etc. The students get all these facilities just by paying Rs. 600/- every month for the students of class IX to XII only. Whereas, in case of the children of Govt. employees who are eligible for children allowance they must have pay Rs. 1500/- every month. However, the children who belong to SC/ST, female, PH categories & from a family of BPL will be exempted from the application fee.
The candidates interested to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya must have qualified for the entrance exam conducted every year. The students have to work really hard to through with the entrance exam. For this, you can join a good coaching institute near you. Doon Sainik School is one of the best options to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya coaching in Dehradun.
Who are eligible to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
• Eligibility for VI standard
- Only those students are eligible to apply for the 6th standard entrance exam who is from the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened.
- The students appearing for the entrance exam should have to study in the 5th standard for the entire academic session in a Govt./ Govt.-aided, other recognized school or ‘B’ certified Competency courses of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is willing to get admission.
- The students must have between the age group of 9 to 13 years as of the admission year.
- The students who have not been promoted & admitted in the 5th standard before 30th September will not be eligible to apply for the entrance exam of the 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya.
- A student is not allowed to apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya entrance exam for the 2nd time in any case.
• Eligibility for IX standard
- The students who have studied in 8th standard in any Govt. recognized a school of the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- The candidates must have between the age group of 13 to 16 years as of 1st May of the admission year. The medium of language for the entrance exam is English/ Hindi.
• Eligibility for XI standard
- The age of the students should be between 14 to 18 years as of 1st July of the admission year.
- The students must have passed a 10th standard exam from a recognized school of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyala is located during the academic session of the academic year.
- The admission authority will prepare the merit list as per the marks obtained in the 10th standard Board exam & the admissions will be provided as per the No. of seats available.
- The students should have reasonable competency in English & Hindi.
Where to get the best coaching for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Dehradun
Well, preparing for Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya you need proper guidelines to appear for the entrance exam. If you are also interested to get admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya then you should search for a good coaching institute. “Doon Sainik School” is a good academy that is known for providing the best Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya coaching in Dehradun. Doon Sainik School provides complete guidance, best study material, syllabus, etc. to the students so that they can perform well in the entrance examination.
Facilities offered by Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya
Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya comes under one of the best schools in India. Many students wish to get admission in the school to fulfill their dream of getting success in different fields such as Engineering, Medical, teaching, etc. The school offered facilities for a comfortable stay of the students and their peaceful study. The facilities offered by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are-
• The school provides the best quality education that makes the students capable of competing with the world at every stage of life.
• The school also provides boarding facilities to the students.
• The school provides a uniform to the students.
• The school also provides the textbooks & notebooks from its own end.
• The students also get stationery items such as a school bag, pen, pencil, eraser, geometry box, etc.
• The items for daily use are also provided by the school such as bathing 7 washing soap, toothpaste & toothbrush, hair oil, sanitary items, etc.
• Fully equipped computer labs.
• The school also pays the traveling expenses of the students by 3rd AC train or AC buses.
• The school also shares the necessary instructions for fire accidents to ensure the safety of the students.
• Medical expenses are also paid by the school etc.
Extra-curricular activities at Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya
Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya believes in the overall development of a student. That is why it not only focuses on education but also gives importance to different co-curricular activities. The school offered various extracurricular activities such as,
• National games & Sports Meet
• NCC (National Cadet Corps)
• Scout & Guides activities
• Museum Corner
• Gym activities
• Adolescence Education Programme
• Swachhata Abhiyan/ Campaigns
• Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
• Science activities etc.
Examination Pattern for the entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya
• Examination pattern for VI standard entrance exam
Subjects Duration Weightage
Arithmetic 30 minutes 25%
Mental Ability 60 minutes 50%
Reginal Language 30 minutes 25%
• Examination pattern for IX standard entrance exam
Subjects Total Marks Duration
Useful Links – RIMC Coaching in Dehradun