Greetings. DSS(Doon Sainik School)
Who We is the pioneer in the field of educational services which takes forward the best of competitive exams preparatory modules to the remotest of locales of the country. The dream of getting premium preparatory education to the student in the farthest of town is now possible with Illuminates state of the art technology for two-way interactive classes.
What We Offer-
DSS (Doon Sainik School) Provides Coaching of Defence Services and School of Competition for UPSC, State Commission, RIMC SAINIK SCHOOL AND MILITARY SCHOOL and NDA. Presented with “Education Excellence Award” by ET NOW for “Most Promising Defence & IAS Coaching Classes in Dehradun”, GSINDIA Founded by Ms Neeru Soni endeavours to assist and guide young aspirants in becoming the nation builders for tomorrow.
GSIDA Services with a motto – ‘our aim is to enhance your potential’ aims to kindle the fire in young aspirants and assist them as an asset in imparting updated education, showing them the right path of winning laurels and creating a congenial and effusive atmosphere for them to develop constructive outlook.
Why To Join Us-
1) Brands Associated in education.
(Quality of faculty and course content
3) Live two way interactive classes.
4) Quality of course content.
5) High turnover with low investment.
The franchisee shall be given a license to operate under the brand name of GS INDIA ACADEMY FOR DEFENCE AND CIVIL SERVICES and Doon School of Defence in tie up with GSIDA, for a period of 3 years along with the support to run the franchisee, Marketing Support, Training, Counselling Support and entitlement to 40 % of the total fee collected (excluding Service Tax) from the students.
Eligibility & Investment:
The center should have at least 1000 sq. ft. carpet area along with the required infrastructure to run classes effectively. Each new center shall pay a nonrefundable Franchisee fee amounting to according tier city plus service Tax” to GS India Defence Academy infrastructure and running cost shall be borne by the center.
Franchise Fee 3 lack
Students Fee Ratio 30% of GSIDA & 70% Of Franchise
Below mentioned are the advertising policies of GSIDA & DSS for the support and assistance of franchisee for smooth and long term association:
- GSIDA will provide pamphlets (limited to 2000-2500) and its CDR file to the center. The Center has to follow the standard design as approved by GSIDA for every batch.
- GSIDA will provide Canopies, Standees, Prospectus, Brochures, Demo Study Material for the center support.
- GSIDA will provide the printing cost of Flex (8 boards of 12*8 ft.) and 200 sun packs or 100 flex of 2.5*4 ft.
- Online marketing will be done by GSIDA through Quickr, Social Media, and Google Adwords.
- Reimbursements to the center will be given from students’ revenue after the initiation of the batch.
- Staff support (to and fro) will be the sole responsibility of SIPL.
- For the conduction of seminars in the city, GSIDA will be responsible for promotion at the central level along with the speakers/orators for the seminar. Also, the seminar team of GSIDA will reach the city 1 or 2 days before the seminar, as per the availability. Any extra local marketing material/cost has to be borne by Franchisee and the responsibility for promotion at the local level including the booking of the auditorium shall lie with the franchisee.
- Advertisement in the leading magazines and newspapers at the central level will be done by GSIDA. At present, advertisement is being done through 8 magazines.
- The responsibility for advertisement in the local newspapers shall lie with the franchisee subject to prior approval of GSIDA.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact the undersigned.
Doon Sainik School Associated With GS INDIA DEFENCE ACADEMY
40 Kalidas Road Opp Sainik Kalyan New Cantt Road
Tel : +91 8077192697
# +91 8586858986